May 17, 2022
- To provide information as to the purposes and intended audience of the website.
- To set out intellectual property issues.
- To limit or disclaim liability.
- To ascertain the applicable law to the website.
Please note that certain businesses in Australia must have a privacy statement under Australian Privacy Principles.
- You can add any other clause relevant to your website.
- If you sell goods and services through your website, you need to set out terms of sale.
- Website Owner’s identity
- Restrictions on use
- Prohibited conduct
- Rights of the owner in case of prohibited conduct
- Indemnity rights of the owner
- Intellectual property
- User Content
- Copyright claims
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- General clauses
- A detailed list of prohibited conduct.
You can tailor this document to your circumstances.
Purchase of this document does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
This short note does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied as such. For legal advice, please contact us.